Tennis CourtsThe tennis courts are available to the public 24 hours a day. We do ask if using the courts at night to make sure you turn off the lights when leaving the courts. No skates, skateboards, or bikes allowed on the courts. We do not provide rackets or balls. Please be courteous and put all trash in the trash cans. More information regarding rules about the tennis courts is available on site at the Recreation Department or available by telephone at (931) 433-6059.
The range has three different shooting areas: two are for pistols only, one roughly 30 yards and the other roughly 50 yards. The rifle targets are roughly 100 yards. Shotguns cannot be shot at our targets, and you must bring and set up your own targets. Keys can be purchased at the Recreation Center during business hours to go to the range. For anyone in state, a daily pass is $10 per person or a yearly pass is $60 per person. For anyone of out of state, a daily pass is $20 per person or a yearly pass is $120 per person. Yearly passes expire the end of December every year no matter what month it is purchased.
The range is open daylight to sunset. No shooting on Sundays before 12 NOON! NO EXCEPTIONS!
No one under the age of ten is allowed at the range. Anyone ten and older that is not 18 must be accompanied by someone who is 18 years old.
The range is checked daily by the recreation department, city police department, and TWRA. Trash must be cleaned up and put it in the trash containers there at the range before leaving. More information regarding rules about the gun range is available on site at the Recreation Department or available by telephone at (931) 433-6059.
General Rules of Safety & Use
- Helmets are required! Other safety equipment is strongly suggested!
- No bikes or scooters allowed.
- No one under the age of ten allowed without adult supervision.
- Non skaters not allowed inside skate are.
- Modifications to ramps are not allowed.
- Only one user per ramp allowed at any time, and no more than three people allowed on waiting platform.
- No food, beverage, alcohol, or tobacco products allowed in skating are.
- Trash needs to be properly disposed of in trash receptacles.
More information regarding rules about the Skateboard Park is available on site at the Recreation Department or available by telephone at (931) 433-6059.