East College Street
315 East College – ca. 1850. Italiante, 2-story brick house. The McGuire family acquired the house in 1870 and lived there for many years. It was later the longtime location of the Lamb Apartments
316 East College – ca. 1925. A 2-story, Plantation, frame home. This house was built by Dr. McWilliams. It was later purchased in 1993 by Mr. and Mrs. Ray Simmons.
319 East College – ca. 1905. A Post-Victorian era 2-story frame house. Built by Robert Mason, the house is located on a lot that was originally part of the McGuire-Lamb property next door.